Adler Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Core Values
“Transforming society through Social Interest in action.”
“Training human services professionals to facilitate healthy and fulfilling life styles for people, organizations and communities through graduate education and community involvement.”
- Promoting creative thinking and advancing knowledge of the profession by increasing competency, and promoting ethical practices through the application of Adlerian principles and philosophy.
- Embodying a culture of diversity, openness and collegiality among students and faculty by developing a continuous, dynamic, planning and implementation model to ensure adequate graduate educational programs.
- Supporting Master's and specialty programs utilizing an Adlerian focus.
- Supplying the School with the human, financial, and physical resources to ensure its future.
- About Adler
- Programs of Study
- Student Services
- Adler in the Community
- Timeline for Commencement