Attendees will learn:
1. The theoretical concepts of Adlerian psychology that provide understanding into clients’ struggles with eating disordered symptoms and behaviors.
2. The Adlerian theory-based strategies that assist counselors and mental health professionals in working with clients to develop insight and plans for change.
3. How to apply and utilize the strategies with clients through demonstration and experiential activities.
1. The cultural underpinnings in the assessment and treatment of ADHD.
2. Adlerian Principles and how to apply in the treatment of ADHD.
3. The cultural view of medication as a treatment modality.
A workshop in which the participant will come away with:
1. A clear model for resolving conflict.
2. An experience of the preparation and communication skills necessary to resolve.
3. A clear understanding of how to develop cooperation necessary to resolve.
All of this is done in an active learning environment led by John Reardon, an experienced therapist and organizational consultant who has trained 4000+ people in this model.
Enter your email address to sign up for our e-newsletter:
1550 East 78th Street
Richfield, MN 55423Map and Directions
Phone: 612-861-7554 | Fax: 612-861-7559
Emergency calls after 5:00 pm, 612-767-7049
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgRequest Information
© 2014 Adler Graduate School. All Rights Reserved.