You are hereHome ›
Counseling ADHD Clients & Families
A significant percentage of individuals with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) seek counseling. Unless the client’s ADHD issues are identified and addressed, traditional therapy will not work.
Susan Pye Brokaw, renowned ADHD expert will present an introduction to the 2½-day workshop at Adler Graduate School on November 1st, 2nd and 3rd. The workshop will help participants
· recognize ADHD symptoms and behaviors
· examine various treatment practices for children, teens and adults with ADHD, and
· learn how to guide clients with ADHD as they manage their work, relationships and
Meeting Times and Topics
Thursday Nov. 1st 6:00-10 PM Understanding ADHD
Friday: Nov 2nd 8:00-4:30 Counseling Children & Families
Saturday: Nov 3rd 8:00-4:30 Counseling Adults & Couples
- Please complete the attached registration form for Continuing Education Units
- Adler students can take the workshop for 2 academic credits.
- Please register through SonisWeb for Course #550, Fall Session 1).
- Sorry, auditing is not allowed for this workshop.
- About Adler
- Programs of Study
- Student Services
- Adler in the Community