You are hereHome ›
Adler Alumni Association Presents: "Keeping up with the Jones's and Their Friends: The Rise in Practice of Open Relationships and Considerations for the Couples Counselor"
Carise Rotach-Beard, MA, LAMFT is a 2010 Adler graduate currently in private practice. Carise works in Minneapolis and is in process of certification for Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, particularly within the GLBTQA community. Through her work with many types of couples she has gained experience surrounding topics of sexuality, relationship dynamics, non-traditional relationships, and sociological trends.
- Increase awareness regarding open relationship models and polyamorous individuals
- Examine cultural trends and predicted rise in practice of open relationships
- Develop a basic framework for working with individuals in open/poly relationships
- Discuss ethics and morality surrounding open/poly relationships
Online registration is not required but will be helpful for us to determining the space and seating.
- About Adler
- Programs of Study
- Student Services
- Adler in the Community
- Timeline for Commencement