The Career Services Office at Adler Graduate School provides holistic, comprehensive career planning services to students. Recognizing that career development is a life-long process, guidance is provided to help students master the art of self-assessment, goal-setting, self-marketing, finding job/internship opportunities, and effective career management strategies. Students are empowered to make and implement well-conceived career/life plans.
- Self marketing strategies
- Resume and cover letter development
- Career portfolio development and utilization
- Job and internship search strategies
- Finding career and employer information
- Discovering and Leveraging Your Personal Brand
- Interview preparation
- "Linked In" Strategies
Individual 45-minute appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in person or over the phone.
To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-767-7060.
Career Planning Links
Click here for excellent resources, services, and tools to assist you in exploring careers and searching for employment.
Click here to see all of the Professional Organizations affiliated with the many branches of counseling and psychology.
- About Adler
- Programs of Study
- Student Services
- Adler in the Community
- Timeline for Commencement