Once admitted to Adler Graduate School, international students must complete a Certification of Finances form.  All international students are required to provide proof of sufficient financial resources to pay for tuition and living expenses.  After the school has determined that the student has sufficient financial resources, an I-20 will be issued. To obtain an F-1 student visa, contact the U.S. Consulate in your area. International students who come to Adler with an F-1 student visa must be self-supporting; international students are not eligible for U.S. federal financial aid. International students may qualify for a SELF loan through the state of Minnesota, if they have a credit-worthy co-signer who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.