- Our Approach
- School History
- Adler Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Core Values
- Alfred Adler: Theory and Application
- Safety and Security
- Employment Opportunities
- Map and Directions
- Need meeting space?
- Educational Excellence
- Request Information
- Why Adler Graduate School?
- Application Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid
- Transferring Coursework
- Information for International Students
- International Students
- Accepted Students
- AGS Community in Action
- Career Services
- Current Students
- Learning Accommodations
- Library and Writing Center
- Student Development Hub
- Technology and Support
The Adler Graduate School’s Board of Directors is an independent board of professionals made up of community business members and higher education professionals. It actively monitors and supports progress in achieving the milestones and objectives laid out in the school’s Institutional Effectiveness Plan. This plan provides the framework for institutional assessment and continuous improvement and is based on the Core Values of Adler Graduate School: Quality Education, Adlerian Principles, Diversity, and Institutional Sustainability.
The Board supports the work of Adler Graduate School and provides mission-based leadership and strategic governance. The purpose of the Board of Directors is oversight of:
- The quality of education provided by AGS;
- How the institution employs Adlerian principles (democratic and strength-based functioning, encouragement, and accountability) to promote the well-being of both internal and external constituents;
- The college’s commitment to diversity/equity to promote student growth and both internal and external community development;
- Aspects of functioning that promote institutional sustainability.
AGS’s Board Members serve a three-year term and are eligible for re-appointment for one additional term.
- Click here to view Board Members.
The Board of Directors has regularly scheduled meetings, typically at noon on the fourth Wednesday of the month, except for July and December. Committee meetings (Governance and Finance) are held in coordination with full board meetings. Special meetings may be called by the Chair of the Board at any time. The Board of Directors reviews and considers the reasonable and relevant interests of the institution’s internal and external constituencies during its decision-making deliberations. If you need to contact the board for any reason, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings are held at the following address:
Adler Graduate School
10225 Yellow Circle Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55343