Will I qualify for financial aid?

Most Adler students receive some sort of financial aid. Students in our Master’s program, the Co-Occurring Disorders or Clinical and Mental Health Counseling Certificate programs are eligible to apply for federal financial aid. Other students (such as students-at-large, non-degree seeking students and those pursuing certificates in Adlerian Studies) can apply for alternative student loans.