- Our Approach
- School History
- Adler Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Core Values
- Alfred Adler: Theory and Application
- Safety and Security
- Employment Opportunities
- Map and Directions
- Need meeting space?
- Educational Excellence
- Request Information
- Why Adler Graduate School?
- Application Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid
- Transferring Coursework
- Information for International Students
- International Students
- Accepted Students
- AGS Community in Action
- Career Services
- Current Students
- Learning Accommodations
- Library and Writing Center
- Student Development Hub
- Technology and Support
Congratulations on your acceptance to Adler Graduate School! Please follow the next steps to join our student community:
Confirm Your Enrollment
- First time students: Pay your non-refundable $150 Enrollment Fee in your Admitted Students portal.
- Returning students: Pay your $50 Enrollment Fee here:
- Click on “Pay Now” to make this payment with your own PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, click “Pay Now” to select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” to enter your credit card information and complete your payment.
- AGS will contact you when your payment is received and processed.
- Log into your Admitted Students portal to review your Next Steps Checklist, including all required forms.
Adler Graduate School does not sell books directly to students. You will be sent a list of your courses via email once you have been registered. When you have your list of registered courses you can visit the bookstore for information on how to purchase your books online through AmazonSmile. You may also choose to buy your books elsewhere using your textbook’s ISBN number found on the AGS bookstore page.
Once you have been registered, you will be able to log into our web-based student information system to view your schedule, make payments, and access your grades. Instructions for logging into SONIS may be found here.
New Student Registration
New students will be registered for their first courses after they confirm their enrollment, provided the registration period for their start term has begun. If an accepted student confirms their enrollment prior to registration being open for their start term, that student will be registered as soon as the registration period begins.