- Our Approach
- School History
- Adler Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Core Values
- Alfred Adler: Theory and Application
- Safety and Security
- Employment Opportunities
- Map and Directions
- Need meeting space?
- Educational Excellence
- Request Information
- Why Adler Graduate School?
- Application Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Tuition and Fees
- FA Application Checklist – How to Apply
- Making Tuition Payments
- Link to FAFSA Online
- Questions About My Tuition Bill
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Funding Options
- Financial Aid Policies
- Transferring Coursework
- International Applicants
- Accepted Students
- AGS Community in Action
- Career Services
- Current Students
- Learning Accommodations
- Library and Writing Center
- Student Development Hub
- Technology and Support
Adler Graduate School is committed to attracting a diverse student body and welcomes applicants from all countries. Adler Graduate School is not, however, authorized to issue I-20’s for students seeking an F-1 visa. Online-only students not moving to the U.S. for study may apply to any of our current online programs. *
- COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION
- PERSONAL GOAL STATEMENT (see here for program requirement)
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
Transcripts should be sent directly from all post-secondary institutions indicating the degree conferred. If the degree was earned outside of the US, international transcripts must be evaluated and reviewed for eligibility by one of the providers listed below. The evaluation must be sent directly to Adler Graduate School along with an official copy of the transcript(s) that were evaluated.
- LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
Letters of recommendation with accompanying Recommendation Forms (see here for program requirement)
- PROOF OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
All international applicants must meet ONE of the English proficiency requirements listed below before qualifying for an I-20. Score reports must be no more than two years old (Native English speakers from the following countries are exempt from this requirement: English-speaking Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Commonwealth Caribbean Countries)
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 80, with a minimum subscore of 20 on the writing and speaking sections. The AGS TOEFL code is: C235.
- IELTS (Academic) overall score of 6.5
- Pearson PTE Academic overall score of 53 or higher
* Our Art Therapy programs are not available in a fully online format; therefore, international applicants are not eligible to apply for our Art Therapy programs at this time. This does not apply to Expressive Arts Therapy specialty programs.
** Native English speakers from the following countries are exempt from this requirement: English-speaking Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Commonwealth Caribbean countries. Applicants who have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited college or university in the US, English-speaking Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.