- Our Approach
- School History
- Adler Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Core Values
- Alfred Adler: Theory and Application
- Safety and Security
- Employment Opportunities
- Map and Directions
- Need meeting space?
- Educational Excellence
- Request Information
- Why Adler Graduate School?
- Application Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid
- Transferring Coursework
- Information for International Students
- International Students
- Accepted Students
- AGS Community in Action
- Career Services
- Current Students
- Learning Accommodations
- Library and Writing Center
- Student Development Hub
- Technology and Support
We Are Here for You
Career Services Office provides holistic, comprehensive career planning services to students and alumni. Recognizing that career development is a life-long process, career counseling is provided to help students master the art of self-assessment, self-marketing, and career management. Students are empowered to make and implement well-conceived career/life plans.
Services We Offer
- Exploring career options
- Enhancing self-awareness and career assessment
- Discovering and leveraging your personal brand
- Resume and cover letter development
- Creating and using a LinkedIn profile
- Job and internship search strategies
- Finding career and employer information
- Interview preparation
- Evaluating and negotiating job offers
- Online career information
Career Planning Links
Excellent resources, services, and tools to assist you in exploring careers and searching for employment.
See all of the Professional Organizations affiliated with the many branches of counseling and psychology.
Log into Sonis and access job postings –> General –> Jobs.