Go To Home
Additional Process for Resolving Complaints Involving Students from Outside MN
Adler Student Hub: Calendar of Events
Adlerian Studies (Online) – Program Outcomes
Admission & Aid
AGS Code of Conduct for Educational Loans
American Psychiatric Association
Argosy Transfer Student Program
Art Therapy Internship Log
Assessment Poster: Building Our Foundation
Big Weekend at the Adler Graduate School- Nov 21-22
Business Coaching and Consulting in Organizations
Certificate Programs in:Leadership Development, Marriage Couples and Family Counseling, Clinical Mental Health, Co-concurring Disorders and Addiction Counseling, School Counseling, and Art Therapy
Contributing through the Jim Ramstad Community Service Center
Core Counseling Faculty
Dr. Richard Watts’ presentations
Emergency Loan Fund
Faculty & Employee Resources
Full Year Course Overview
In the Community
Institutional Review Board
Licensure by State
Master of Arts in Leadership Development | Master of Arts in Counseling
New Student Orientation
News & Events
Offices and Services
Online Students 2
Petition for Program Completion
Practical Psychology, Inspiring Change
Prospective Course Schedule
Psych Film Club
Request for Information
Severe Cold Weather Alert
Student Loan Deferment
Welcome Adler Graduate School
While at Adler…
Words of Collective Wisdom
- Our Approach
- School History
- Adler Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Core Values
- Alfred Adler: Theory and Application
- Safety and Security
- Employment Opportunities
- Map and Directions
- Need meeting space?
- Educational Excellence
- Request Information
- Why Adler Graduate School?
- Application Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Tuition and Fees
- FA Application Checklist – How to Apply
- Making Tuition Payments
- Link to FAFSA Online
- Questions About My Tuition Bill
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Funding Options
- Financial Aid Policies
- Transferring Coursework
- International Applicants
- Accepted Students
- AGS Community in Action
- Career Services
- Current Students
- Learning Accommodations
- Library and Writing Center
- Student Development Hub
- Technology and Support
Vision: The Adler Graduate School Alumni Association will develop and model a strong community of alumni through continuing personal and professional relationships by encouraging the continued use of Adlerian principles
Mission: The Adler Graduate School Alumni Association provides opportunities to participate and contribute to the continued development of the graduate school, our community, and society as a whole.
How does Adler Graduate School Alumni Association contribute directly to Adler Alumni?
- All Adler Graduate School graduates are members of the Alumni Association and are invited to all Advisory Board Meetings and Information sessions. There is no cost for membership. Alumni may take advantage of half price workshop CE presentations by purchasing a $60.00 per year subscription.
- All will receive a Quarterly Alumni Newsletter.
- The Association offers the Friday Institute for Continuing Education series. Earn yours at half price with Alumni Subscription.
- Join us for Tuesday weekly lunch forums on bias and the current culture.
- Join us on the third Thursday of every month for Informational Board meetings presented by alumni doing interesting things in the field.
- Join us for Monthly Book Club Meetings, second Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm.
- Join us for Alumni lunches and reunions – watch for notices.
- Email Ev for current job opportunities link for new positions.
- Check out our Alumni Facebook page.
How do our Adler Graduate School Alumni Contribute to the school?
- By volunteering to be on the Advisory Board, helping to choose workshop content and speakers, and getting free workshops.
- By volunteering to do workshop presentations.
- By volunteering to moderate Tuesday or Thursday groups at noon.
- By contributing yearly to the Alumni Diversity Scholarship fund to train diverse students to work in diverse communities.
- By contributing articles and job postings to the Alumni Newsletter.
- By joining mentor groups.
- By joining the sliding scale supervisor group.
- By purchasing a yearly subscription for half price CE workshops.
Transcript Requests should be referred to registrar’s office: Registrar@Alfredadler.edu