- Our Approach
- School History
- Adler Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Core Values
- Alfred Adler: Theory and Application
- Safety and Security
- Employment Opportunities
- Map and Directions
- Need meeting space?
- Educational Excellence
- Request Information
- Why Adler Graduate School?
- Application Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid
- Transferring Coursework
- Information for International Students
- International Students
- Accepted Students
- AGS Community in Action
- Career Services
- Current Students
- Learning Accommodations
- Library and Writing Center
- Student Development Hub
- Technology and Support
The Adler Graduate School IT Department is here to support you with all aspects of technology, including Office 365, Moodle, and Sonis.
General IT support: Adler-IT@alfredadler.edu
LiveText support: LTSupport@alfredadler.edu
Moodle support: MoodleSupport@alfredadler.edu
Office 365 support: O365Support@alfredadler.edu
Sonis support: SonisSupport@alfredadler.edu
Information to login to the wireless network system is available through the Computer Lab.
Access the Computer Lab during normal campus business hours. A limited number of computers in the Library and Writing Center are also available when those areas are open. Computers are configured with up-to-date software and internet connections to help students complete high-quality graduate work. Anyone using a Computer Lab computer should save personal work to a flash drive, a “cloud” storage system, or by emailing to yourself. Computers are cleaned several times each week, and your work will be removed and not recoverable.
The black/white copier in the Computer Lab, the black/white and color copiers in the first-floor copier room, and the black/white copier by the faculty office are available for printing from any computer on the Adler campus. Please consult information in the Computer Lab about configuring your personal computer to access AGS copier/printers.
Your Technology and Student Services Fee Includes
- Subscription Library databases
- Journal databases, including APA publications
- Selected eBook content
- All issues of the Journal of Individual Psychology
- Streaming video
- Computer Lab computers with Office 2016
- Classroom technology equipment such as digital recording equipment, along with supplies such as DVDs
- Copier use including color, black and white, scanning, and faxing
- Internship site management