- Our Approach
- School History
- Adler Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Core Values
- Alfred Adler: Theory and Application
- Safety and Security
- Employment Opportunities
- Map and Directions
- Need meeting space?
- Educational Excellence
- Request Information
- Why Adler Graduate School?
- Application Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid
- Transferring Coursework
- Information for International Students
- International Students
- Accepted Students
- AGS Community in Action
- Career Services
- Current Students
- Learning Accommodations
- Library and Writing Center
- Student Development Hub
- Technology and Support
Adler Art Therapy Studio
To provide and increase educational opportunities for Adler art therapy students, allowing them to demonstrate clinical competency in Adlerian and art therapy skills and, ultimately, to deliver quality, healing services to the community at large.
- To develop and implement art therapy services for individuals, groups, families and couples.
- To create and implement professional development and training for Adler Graduate School art therapy students.
- To promote and market the center and services to the community, professional associations and potential funding groups.
The Adler Art Therapy Studio (AATS) consists of a well equipped 900 square foot art therapy studio. The space can accommodate groups of up to 18 participants, yet is intimate enough for families and individual sessions.
The AATS will additionally provide opportunities for professional development and continuing education to art therapy and creative arts therapy practitioners.
The Adler Art Therapy Studio has partnered with:
- Augustana Open Circle
- Ebenezer Ridges Senior Care Center
- Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota
- Minnesota Art Therapy Association
- Reach For Resources