- Our Approach
- School History
- Adler Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Core Values
- Alfred Adler: Theory and Application
- Safety and Security
- Employment Opportunities
- Map and Directions
- Need meeting space?
- Educational Excellence
- Request Information
- Why Adler Graduate School?
- Application Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid
- Transferring Coursework
- Information for International Students
- International Students
- Accepted Students
- AGS Community in Action
- Career Services
- Current Students
- Learning Accommodations
- Library and Writing Center
- Student Development Hub
- Technology and Support
- Start your application
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- Personal Goal Statement (500 words)
- Three letters of reference (e.g. peer, supervisor, academic instructor)
- Resume or work history
- Official transcripts sent directly to Adler from all post-secondary institutions indicating the degree conferred
Supplemental Materials for Online Adlerian Studies:
- A passport-sized picture of yourself
- A skype interview with the Program Director
For enrollment in one of the full MA program tracks:
One month before the first day of the session of enrollment (see full year schedule (PDF) for start dates).
The application will be reviewed by program staff, additional information will be gathered as needed, a decision will be made, and the student will be informed. Admitted students will attend New Student Orientation two weeks before the session begins and Grad School 101 two Saturdays before the start of enrollment.
Students may only begin classes if, by the first day of the session of start, they turn in 1) a completed immunization form and 2) a financial plan for paying for classes (for approved payment options, see the Business Operations section of Offices and Services).
Certificate Program, Licensure Completion with a Previous Master’s Degree, or “Student-at-Large” status:
Please submit the following no later than two weeks before the first day of the session of enrollment.
- A completed application form
- an official copy of the your transcript(s)
- the $50 non-refundable application fee
Students may only begin classes if, by the first day of the session of start, you turn in 1) a completed immunization form and 2) a financial plan for paying for classes (for approved payment options, please refer to http://www.alfredadler.edu/tuition/index.htm).
Effective April 1, 2010