You are hereHome ›
All applicants seeking the Master's degree will be expected to submit the following materials for a complete application file by the application deadline:
- START YOUR APPLICATION
- Official transcripts sent directly to Adler from all undergraduate and graduate institutions indicating the degree conferred REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPTS TO BE SENT TO ADLER
Personal Goal Statement (500 words)
Three letters of reference (e.g. peer, supervisor, academic instructor) LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION FORM
- Resume or work history
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
Supplemental Materials for Online Adlerian Studies:
- An interview with the Program Director, either via Skype or on the phone. A passport size photo must accompany phone interviews.
For enrollment in one of the full MA program tracks:
One month before the first day of the session of enrollment.
The application will be reviewed by program staff, additional information will be gathered as needed, a decision will be made, and the student will be informed. Admitted residential students will attend New Student Orientation two weeks before the session begins and Grad School 101 two Saturdays before the start of enrollment. Admitted online students will participate in OL 101 approximately two weeks before the first class starts.
Students may only begin classes if, by the first day of the session of start, they turn in 1) a completed immunization form and 2) a financial plan for paying for classes (for approved payment options, see the Tuition and Fees section of the Student Services link above).
Certificate Program, Licensure Completion with a Previous Master’s Degree, or Non-Degree Seeking Students:
Please submit the following no later than two weeks before the first day of the session of enrollment.
- A completed application form
- an official copy of the your transcript(s)
- the $50 non-refundable application fee
Students may only begin classes if, by the first day of the session of start, you turn in 1) a completed immunization form and 2) a financial plan for paying for classes (for approved payment options, please refer to Tuition and Fees).
Effective April 1, 2010
- About Adler
- Programs of Study
- Student Services
- Adler in the Community
- Timeline for Commencement